PBF Stock Forecast: Latest Price
PBF Stock Forecast: Performance Chart
|Stock Name||5 Days||1 Month||6 Months||1 Year|
PBF Stock Forecast: Latest News
- Yesterday, PBF gained more than the market – S&P 500 was up by 0.6%, Dow added 0.2% and Nasdaq lost 0.1%. At the same time, PBF gained 1.1% while trading at $28.6.
- Last week, In Toledo, Ohio refinery which has a capacity of 172,800-barrel-per-day, the catalytic cracker was operated at a reduced rate. It is expected to be back this week but, it had been running at a capacity below 50%.
- On July 4 2022, PBF reported a partial power failure at California where it goes at 156,400 barrels per day. The release of sulfur dioxide from the event is under control.
PBF Stock Forecast: Latest Tweet
PBF Stock Forecast: Today’s Outlook
|Google Search Volume||Higher|
|Social Media Sentiment||Lower|
Also Read: VERU Stock Forecast
PBF Stock Forecast: Last quarter earnings summary
- For the first quarter if 2022, the company reported a net loss of $0.2 per share; This compares to a loss of $0.3 in the first quarter of 2021.
- The revenue was recorded at $9.1 Billion which is to be compared to $4.9 Billion in the same period in 2021.
- Tom Nimbley, PBF Energy’s Chairman and CEO mentioned that because of difficult global supply and demand channels, product inventories have remained lower and these were not recovered. However, PBF was able to complete one-third of their annually planned turn-around activities.
PBF Stock Forecast: Latest Video